What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small amount of text that contains information and is stored in your browser (such as Google Chrome or Apple Safari) when browsing most websites.
What is not a cookie?
It is not a virus, a Trojan horse, a computer worm, spam, spyware, nor does it open pop-ups.
What kind of information does a cookiestore?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. Los datos que guardan son de carácter técnico, estadísticos, preferencias personales, personalización de contenidos, etc.
The Web server does not associate you as a person but to your Web browser (it is therefore an anonymous association).
In fact, if you usually navigate with a browser and tests to navigate the same web with a different one, you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person, because it is actually associating the information to the browser, not the person.
Types of cookies
- Technical cookies: These are the most basic cookies and, among other things, they let us know if a human or a bot is browsing; or when an anonymous user or a registered user is browsing, which is basic information that any interactive website requires in order to function.
- Customization Cookies: They allow the user to access a service with some predefined general characteristics according to the criteria of the terminal he uses (language, Web browser type, regional configuration…).
- Analysis Cookies: They collect anonymous information about the behavior of the users in the Web sites in order to measure and analyze the activity of the Web site in question to introduce improvements according to the data of use.
- Advertising Cookies: They allow to manage the advertising spaces of a web in a more efficient way, in relation to the edited content or the frequency with which the advertisements are displayed.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: They allow to observe in a continuous way the browsing habits of the users of a web in order to develop specific profiles and to show publicity according to them.
What are first party cookiesand third-party cookies?
Your own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by services or external suppliers to that page, such as Mailchimp, Facebook, Twitter, Google Adsense, etc.
What cookies this website uses and for what
Esta web utiliza cookies propias y de terceros. In particular, the following cookies are used:
- Login: Login cookies allow you to log in and out of your unaideaunviaje.com account.
- Personalization:Cookies help me remember with what people or websites have interacted, so you can show related content
- Preferences: Cookies allow me to remember your settings and preferences, such as the preferred language and your privacy settings.
Third party Cookies
This website, like most websites, includes features provided by third parties.
Among the most stable third party cookies are:
- those generated by Analysis Services: Specifically, Google Analytics to help the website to analyze the use of Web site users and improve usability. But in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user.
- _ Utma: It’s the visitor ID. It saves information related to the session and has a expiration of two years from its creation. Expires: 2 years since initially created or reset.
- _ UTMB: It is used to know the time that the user spends on our website and the number of pages he visits. This cookie expires after 30 minutes. Expires: 30 minutes since initially created or reset.
- _ Utmc: This cookie is used in conjunction with __ UTMB to determine whether a new session is set for the user. This cookie expires when the browser is closed. Expires: at logoff.
- _ Utmz: This cookie is used to make the attribution of the visit, ie from where and how the user has arrived to our website. Expires: 6 months since it was created or reset.
Google Analytics, is a Web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. If you want, you can check the type of cookies used by Google. You can find more information about this and disable the use of these cookies: www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
- Social Networking cookies: can be stored in your browser while browsing unaideaunviaje.com For example, when you use the Deunaideaunviaje.com Content sharing button on a social network.
Below you have information on the cookies of the social networks that uses this web in its own policies of cookies:
The privacy implications will depend on each social network and the privacy settings you have chosen.
Boring, isn’t it?
We are already finishing
- Store sensitive personally identifiable information such as your address, password, or credit card details.
- Share or assign personal identification data to third parties without your knowledge and express permission.
Neither the person in charge of this web nor the advertisers can obtain personal identifiable information of these cookies.
By accepting the notice that appears when you enter this page you are consenting to the use of these cookies.
Modify cookie Settings
You can restrict, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
- Internet Explorer: Windows. microsoft. com/en-xl/Internet-Explorer/delete-manage-cookies # ie = “ie-10 ″
- FireFox: Support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: Support. Google. com/chrome/answer/95647? hl = “Es”
- Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
The configuration of your browser to reject all cookies or, specifically, the cookies on this website will not prevent you from navigating through it, although such navigation will not be able to enjoy the functionalities that require the installation of any of them, specifically, the functionalities indicated in the own cookies.